Integricare Family Worker Project St George
St George Family Worker Project is funded by Families NSW. It is a project that works to improve the well being of all families with young children aged 0-8 years in the St George area. It provides families with support and assistance when they need it. The project supports parents/carers with information and groups, and creates pathways to help parents/carers feel confident in their parenting skills.
The St George Family Worker Project Offers:
- Flexible appointments made at your home or at a place that is convenient for you.
- Advice or information about parenting, so that parents can feel confident in the job they are doing.
- Practical and emotional support to families.
- Referral to other services or agencies in the community to assist you with your family's needs.
- Working together with families on issues they see as important.
- Informal parenting groups for support, information and/or advice.
Integricare Family Worker Project
89 Cameron Street
Rockdale NSW 2216
Telephone: (02) 9599 7821
Fax: (02) 9599 7964